For us that's businesses with a turnover of up to £250K
Small businesses make up the majority of the businesses in the UK. According to the Federation of Small Businesses, 95% of all businesses employ less than 5 people.
Key points for our small business clients to know...
- Fee Packages. We offer fee packages especially designed for small businesses from one person operations to those looking to grow further;
- High Service Levels. Small businesses make up the majority of our client base. Costs are important but so are service levels and we combine them to provide outstanding value to small businesses;
- Whatever You Need. Whether you just need assistance with your annual accounts and tax or help with developing your business to the next level, we're here to help;
- Business Support. We understand it can be a lonely business running a small business. Many small business owners work too hard and for too many hours, many get frustrated and simply go back to being an employee. Whilst your employees may come to you, who do you go to for advice and support? Use us as your sounding board whenever you need to about any aspect of your business. We always talk in a language you can relate to;
- Tax Savings. Small business owners also often end up paying more tax than they need to, not fully informed of all the opportunities available to them. We ensure you don't pay a penny more in tax than absolutely necessary.
If you'd like any or all of the following please talk to us...
- Want your accounts, payroll, VAT or bookkeeping managed.
- Need help sorting out your tax affairs.
- Are starting in business and need advice.
- Want help to grow your business OR
- Just need a friendly, proactive, efficient accountant.
For more information see our ...
- Special business reports that are ideally suited for small businesses
- Special tax reports that are ideally suited for small businesses
We aim to help you Make More, Keep More, Work Less
See all the services we can offer.
To speak to one of our experienced and friendly partners
call us on 01929 425552 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org